My Pokemon Sun Team

     I talk about Skylanders a lot, so people might not know that I'm also a huge Pokemon nerd. My favourite region ever is the Alola region from Sun, Moon, Ultra Sun, and Ultra Moon. It's been my favourite since my playthrough of Sun. Today I want to share with you the team I used in this game.

    Incineroar



    Don't tell him I said this, but Incineroar is probably my least favourite of all the Alolan starters. Don't get me wrong, I love them all, but Incineroar... he's something alright. Despite this, Litten and Torracat are two of my favourite Pokemon ever. So I decided it was worth having those two briefly even though I'd have to fully evolve it. To be honest, he's kind of grown on me since.

    Toucannon



    This one was originally a placeholder team member, I was going to use a different flying type. I only picked up a Pikipek because it's an early route bird and I needed a bigger team. But I honestly fell in love with it. I wouldn't say she's one of my favourites, but she proved herself to be a valuable team member.

    Kadabra



    I wasn't able to evolve him fully in my playthrough, since none of my friends play Pokemon (And besides, online services for the 3DS are dead anyway). I have him in Home now, so I guess I could evolve him, but I still have the problem of no Pokemon friends. Anyway, as my only psychic type, he was welcomed on the team.

    Phantump



    Another victim of trade evolution, she was stuck in her base form. I didn't mind though, I think Phantump is much cuter than Trevenant. Fun fact, I was a Phantump for Halloween last year. I made a head out of a cardboard box. It's in the garage now and I get jumpscared whenever I go in there since I forget it exists. Phantump is one of my favourite Pokemon ever, but my number one is yet to show up in this list.

    Alolan Muk


    Don't judge me on this one. I wanted a poison type and this was the one I happened to come across. I turned out to love him though. I know there's type overlap for the dark type, since Incineroar is dark, but he only gained it on his final evolution. It was very useful having the dark type before then, and I didn't have the heart to box him afterward. Seriously, if there's ever a Pokemon you think you'd never like, just use it anyway, they'll surprise you.

    And time for the golden child of the team (drumroll please)...

    Magnemite


    Magnemite was never anything special to me. But I needed another Pokemon for the team and saw him. I didn't have a steel or electric type, so obviously I caught it. I didn't know that would change my thoughts on this Pokemon forever. I loved this Magnemite. I named him Screwdriver, I'm not sure why, but he is incredible. I wanted him to stay a cute little guy, so I now have a level 80 something Magnemite in Home. Screwdriver singlehandedly made Magnemite my favourite Pokemon, and I will not accept any Magnemite slander. I adore him.

    All Pokemon mentioned above have safely been transported to Pokemon Home, so they won't be lost to the death of the 3DS systems. What Pokemon have you used in a team, and are there any that have completely changed your perspective on a Pokemon? Feel free to chat about them!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Favourite Skylanders

Skylanders I Want Someday